CIMSOLUTIONS distinguishes itself by offering the following added value to its clients:
CIMSOLUTIONS is ISO 9001:2015 and NEN 4400-01 certified:
- Our Account management focuses on maintaining a long-lasting relationship with the client and the continuous monitoring of client satisfaction. With our outstanding track-record of serving our renowned Dutch and other European clients with an excellent client satisfaction, CIMSOLUTIONS is your ideal partner;
- Our Field management focuses on monitoring and improving client and employee satisfaction with the quality of the services provided by our employees. The ongoing persuit of a lasting relationship with our employees awarded by “Top Employer ICT” contributes to attracting and retaining employees and thus the continuity of our services;
- Our matching process ensures a perfect fit between your need and the right available professional;
- Our Project Management approach helps manage the risks and ensures the timely delivery of the system you want;
- Our Knowledge management process ensures that CIMSOLUTIONS focuses on strategic knowledge areas, providing the platform for ICT-professionals and mentors to learn from each other. Knowledge is thus absorbed quickly and flows between our employees and to our clients. In so doing we learn, create and make it work for you!
Specialisation & Total Support
Through specialisation in the markets, like Business and Industry, and areas of expertise, we can assign our employees to all phases of the software development life cycle. From specification and feasibility, through design, development, test & implementation, to maintenance, support and project management. CIMSOLUTIONS has a proven track record in the sectors Government, Traffic & Transport, Industry, Finance & Banking, Energie & Utilities and Trade & Logistics.
Regional & International support
CIMSOLUTIONS employs more than 300 professionals, operating from our offices in Vianen, Best, Deventer, Rotterdam, Amsterdam, Groningen and Dhaka (Bangladesh) serving our clients in the Netherlands and Europe.
Our tariffs are very competitive, certainly in view of the high quality level of our employees.
Our approach is broad and goes further than just covering the automation issue. We often recommend to investigate, re-organise and optimise the business processes before starting to automate them.
CIMSOLUTIONS has neither a preference nor any obligation whatsoever to any supplier. The consulting services and solutions are objective, executed according to professional ethics and purely tailored to the requirements of the client and not to the product of a specific supplier.
You realise not only cost savings, which is just one of the many benefits. You also realise a faster “time to market”, increased sales, access to new markets, flexible and scalable resource capacity and increased process effectiveness.