Privacy Statement CIMSOLUTIONS
CIMSOLUTIONS collects, as a data controller within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation, the personal data you provide (“Personal Data”) and uses this to help you to get in touch with CIMSOLUTIONS.
CIMSOLUTIONS B.V. is located at Havenweg 24, 4131 NM Vianen and is registered with the Dutch Chamber of Commerce under number 23068838.
2. Personal data
Personal information is requested at a number of places on this website. Personal data is data that can be traced to individuals, such as a name, telephone number, e-mail or home address or CV. CIMSOLUTIONS strives to process and manage Personal Data that you leave behind during a visit to the CIMSOLUTIONS website so that your privacy is protected and guaranteed.
CIMSOLUTIONS only processes the minimum required data. Depending on which form you complete, it concerns the following personal data:
b. First Name
c. Last name
e. Company name (trade name)
f. (Business) address
g. Chamber of Commerce number
h. E-mail address
i. Telephone number (not required)
k. Highest level of education
l. Motivation letter
n. Dietary Requirements
3. Special personal data
CIMSOLUTIONS does not process special or sensitive personal data, but cannot guarantee that website visitors under the age of 16 have the permission of parents or legal representative to share data. If, as a parent / legal representative, you assume that CIMSOLUTIONS has data from a minor under your authority, you can contact CIMSOLUTIONS via firstname.lastname@example.org to have the data removed.
4. Basis and purposes of using and processing personal data
Personal Information is requested for the purpose of informing you about CIMSOLUTIONS, providing you with the information you have requested, processing your application, processing your registration and / or your (open) job application. The data that you send in such cases is collected, stored and used to respond to your request, process your application or evaluate your application for vacancies or freelance assignments.
CIMSOLUTIONS will use information about you for the following purposes:
- The handling of your questions or requests;
- To send you the requested information;
- To process your request or registration or (open) application;
- The assessment of the suitability of the person concerned for a position that is or may be vacant;
- To adjust and continuously improve the recruitment and selection process;
- The assessment of the suitability of a freelancer or supplier for our assignments;
- To adjust and improve the hiring process;
- To process your registration for an event and to inform you in time about the latest information about this event;
- To improve the quality of our events;
- To inform you about future vacancies, freelance assignments, events and news from CIMSOLUTIONS;
- To collect statistical data.
CIMSOLUTIONS has a legitimate commercial interest in processing the information you provide. The importance of CIMSOLUTIONS is weighed against your privacy interest. We therefore do not process more data than is necessary to serve you.
5. Automated processing
CIMSOLUTIONS does not use automated processing on the basis of which decisions are made.
6. Retention period
CIMSOLUTIONS does not store your personal data for longer than strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data are collected. We use the following retention periods for the following categories:
- Application: CIMSOLUTIONS stores your personal data and those of your referees for up to four weeks after the application process has ended. With the consent of the applicant, data is retained for a maximum of three years after the end of the application process.
- Open registration Self-employed/Freelancer (via website): CIMSOLUTIONS saves your personal data three years or seven years after the end of the customer relationship.
- Open registration supplier (via website): CIMSOLUTIONS saves your personal data three years or seven years after the end of the customer relationship.
- CIMSOLUTIONS event registration: In the case of a business event, CIMSOLUTIONS saves your data 15 years after the end of the customer relationship. In the case of a personal event, CIMSOLUTIONS saves your personal data for three years.
- Contact forms: CIMSOLUTIONS saves the data that you send us for the processing of your question / request, based on the aforementioned retention periods, or as long as necessary given the nature and the scope.
7. We do not share your information with third parties
All data provided to CIMSOLUTIONS will be treated confidentially and, unless explicitly stated otherwise, will not be sold, rented or provided by CIMSOLUTIONS to third parties, unless this is required by law or required by the judicial authorities.
We conclude a processing contract with companies that process your data on our behalf, such as our CRM system, our ATS (applicant tracking system) and our website software supplier, to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data.
In addition to Personal Data, CIMSOLUTIONS uses "cookies". A cookie is a small file that is stored on your computer or on other devices with internet access by a server and is only recognized by the server that stores the cookie. A cookie does not record personal data such as name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or other matters that can be traced back to you as a person.
We may process personal data from our website visitors with Google Analytics without your prior consent because:
- We have concluded a processing agreement with Google for this purpose;
- We have masked the last octet of the IP address;
- We do not use other Google services in combination with the Google Analytics cookies;
- We have disabled 'sharing data' in Google Analytics;
- We do not share demographic information (gender, age, etc.);
- There is a clear retention period of 26 months.
Buttons are included on our website to promote or share web pages ("like" and "tweet") on social networks such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter. These buttons work by using pieces of code that come from Facebook or LinkedIn and Twitter. Cookies are placed through this code. We have no influence on that. We refer you to the privacy statement of the relevant social media platforms (which can change regularly) to read what they do with your (personal) data that they process via these cookies.
The information they collect is made anonymous as much as possible. The information is transferred to and stored by Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn on servers in the United States. LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook adhere to the Privacy Shield principles and are affiliated with the Privacy Shield program of the US Department of Commerce and the European Commission. This means that, according to the European Commission, there is an adequate level of protection for the processing of any personal data.
CIMSOLUTIONS secures and protects your data in the following ways:
- CIMSOLUTIONS will process your Personal Data in a proper and careful manner and in accordance with the law;
- CIMSOLUTIONS requires that you enter the data with an asterisk (*). It is not mandatory to enter the data that does not have an asterisk (*) behind;
- CIMSOLUTIONS will take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your Personal Data against loss or any form of unlawful processing. The data entered online will be sent to us via a secure connection;
- CIMSOLUTIONS will remove your personal data from the database within the legally stipulated period of one month as soon as you request it.
10. Your privacy rights
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) you have a number of rights to the data processed by CIMSOLUTIONS. If you wish to follow these rights, you can contact CIMSOLUTIONS by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. CIMSOLUTIONS will process your request within a reasonable period of time.
Inspection, rectification and deletion
You have the right to view which personal data CIMSOLUTIONS processes about you. You can have personal data that is not correct corrected. You can also have your data erased if it is no longer needed for the purpose for which it was processed or if data has been processed with permission and you withdraw this permission.
Restriction of processing
You can also limit the processing of the data if the data is no longer correct, the processing is unlawful, CIMSOLUTIONS no longer needs the data or you are awaiting a decision on the objection you have made to the processing.
Right to object
You have the right to object to the processing of your data.
You have the right to request and receive the data that we have processed, and then to transfer it to another party if the processing is based on consent and takes place via an automated process.
If you have complaints about how CIMSOLUTIONS handles your data, you can submit a complaint to the Dutch Data Protection Authority (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens).
11. Adjustment of the Privacy Statement
This statement, as well as disputes or claims arising from or related to the statement, are governed by Dutch law. CIMSOLUTIONS may change this statement without further notice. These changes will be placed directly on the website.
Vianen, November 8, 2019