CIMSOLUTIONS collects the personal information provided by you (“Personal information”) and uses it to help you get in touch with CIMSOLUTIONS, and in so doing acts as the responsible party as specified in the Personal Data Protection Act. CIMSOLUTIONS B.V. is located at 4131NM, Vianen on the Havenweg and is registered with the Chamber of Commerce under number 23068838.
On several pages of this website, you will be asked to enter your personal data. Personal data is information that can be traced back to individuals, such as telephone numbers, e-mail addresses or home addresses. CIMSOLUTIONS makes every effort to process and store the personal data that you enter during visits to CIMSOLUTIONS’s website in such a manner that protects and ensures your privacy.
You will be asked to enter personal data in order for us to inform you, if you so wish, about CIMSOLUTIONS. In addition, when applying for jobs or freelance assignments, information will be requested such as your name, address, telephone number, particulars of your CV and other information that CIMSOLUTIONS needs for processing these applications. The information that you submit in such cases is gathered, stored and used to answer your request or review your freelance assignment or job application. All information sent to CIMSOLUTIONS will be treated confidentially and, unless explicitly stated otherwise, CIMSOLUTIONS will not make that information available to third parties, unless required by the law or the judicial authorities. You authorize CIMSOLUTIONS to store your personal information for up to three years after termination of the application process. To view, correct or delete your information, you can submit a request to CIMSOLUTIONS by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CIMSOLUTIONS will use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve the recruitment and selection process;
- To assess the suitability of the person for a position that is currently vacant or may become vacant;
- To process expenses incurred by the applicant, if applicable;
- To process your questions or requests;
- For internal control and company security;
- For the implementation or application of another law;
- To inform you about future vacancies, freelance assignments, events and news from CIMSOLUTIONS;
- To compile statistical data.
How does CIMSOLUTIONS protect your personal information?
- CIMSOLUTIONS will process your personal information in a proper and careful manner, and in accordance with the law;
- CIMSOLUTIONS requires you to enter the information indicated with an asterisk (*). You are not required to fill in the information not marked with an asterisk (*);
- CIMSOLUTIONS will take appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your personal information against loss or any form of unlawful processing;
- CIMSOLUTIONS will immediately remove your personal information from its database upon your request and in any case within three years of the termination of the application period, unless you grant us permission to store your personal information for an additional three years.
The laws of the Netherlands govern these conditions, as well as any disputes or claims arising from or in connection with these conditions. CIMSOLUTIONS reserves the right to change these conditions without further notification. Any changes will be announced on our website immediately.